Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. - Proverbs 3:5,6

Monday, May 17, 2010

What a TRUE friend is like !


My best friend knows everything about me and still manages to love me for whom I really am! My best friend is amazing and even though we fight at time their love for me still shines through and I thank you for that! Even through the darkest of times you never walked away you loved me and helped me through almost everything! My best friend will always be in my heart forever and always! When we are together life is so much better! We laugh harder and live life fuller! Our laughs and silliness bring a smile to my face! Yet there is a time for laughter and a time for tears! A true friend is someone you can count on to be there, to cry with you and then to laugh about it later! To understand your pain and maybe not try to say something to help but just to be there, to cry with, you don’t need to share your opinion ever time. Sometimes crying and feeling their pain is the best thing and shows true love towards them! With every single laugh and every single tear bring us one step closer and one step stronger. Our friendship will not be broken!


As you read this I hope it brings someone to mind, your own best friend!Whatever that friend might be, a sister, a brother, a husband, a wife, a schoolmate or a soul mate. I hope you love them the way my best friend loves me and the way I love my best friend! To love even through that darkest of times when everyone else runs away you stay strong take their hand and walk with them, helping them the whole way never giving up! To be forgiving of the wrongs they have done and will do, even wrongs towards you! To love, to pour your heart into the friendship, even if at times it causes heartbreak .Because that is what a TRUE friend is like! This is how we should all strive to be like! This is how I will strive to be like!

~ Darling Of My Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment