Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. - Proverbs 3:5,6

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Broken Heart !


As each day passes I dread the end of Aug. for most they think at the end of Aug. school is in life starts craziness again but at the end of Aug is when I lose my best friend. They are moving away and life will be hard for them and for me. Sadness come upon my face just thinking about that day that will come. There's nothing I can do to stop that day. The day my heart will be broken for yet another time. The day I lose the one I love. I can only hope that my friend will never forget me because I will never forget my friend. I'm not sure how life is going to be. At times I don't have the strength to play basketball or do school cause the depressing thought of I'll never see my friend again. I wonder If next year I can keep my school grades high as it is I cry. Never stop thinking about how I wish I could freeze time. When day last comes I'm sure gonna wish I had one more laugh, and yet I will have to cry as I say Goodbye for the very last time.


~ Darling of My Life ~

No comments:

Post a Comment