Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. - Proverbs 3:5,6

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

God is Amazing !


When I look into the mountains I see Your face When I look into the night sky it sparkles Your Name The wind in the clouds and the blue in the sky The sun and the moon and the stars so high That's what draws me to You Chorus:I am I'm captivated by You(You know that You do)I am I'm captivated When I wake unto the morning it gives me your sights When I look across the ocean it echoes Your might The sand on the shore and the waves in the sea The air in my lungs and the way You made me That's what draws me to You Chorus x2 The wind in the clouds and the blue in the sky The sun and the moon and the stars so high The sand on the shore and the waves in the sea The air in my lungs and the way You made me The blood in my veins and my heart You invade The plants how they grow and the trees and the shade The way that I feel and the Love in my soul thank you my God for letting me know Chorus x2

No comments:

Post a Comment