Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. - Proverbs 3:5,6

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Love for One !


Everyone tells you not to love when your young! Why ? Well I'm not sure why maybe because kids do stupid things if they get their heart broken but if it was true love you would forgive them of their wrong and not do something stupid cause you know it would hurt them! When your in love you do everything possible to never hurt them and yet at times we do fail! And that is were forgiveness comes in and is an important part of a relationship, that and trust! I love this boy who will be moving away soon and we have faced many trials, one is of trust when he leaves can we trust each other to be faithful? My answer is forever and always my faithfulness will be ! I know he is a very honest and loving boy and I trust Him to be faithful forever and always also well. As in 1 Corinthians 13: 4- 8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. So to Caleb Kingma you shall be forever in my heart and forever loved! I will live by 1 Corinthians and be patient, kind, not envy,not boast,not proud,not rude,not self-seeking, not easily angered, I will not keep record of wrongs,will not delight in evil, and i will rejoice with the truth, i will protect,always trust,always hope and always perseveres.


~ Darling of My Life ~

No comments:

Post a Comment