Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. - Proverbs 3:5,6

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

when all is falling apart

when all is falling apart, my family sees a smile, when all is falling apart my friends hear me laugh, when all is falling about the one who broke my heart sees my Strong and a full heart. but the one who is above, sees whats really underneath the smile the laugh the full heart!
He sees my brokenness and sends HEALING for the pain. he sees the fake smile and sends REAL LOVE he hears my laugh and knows it is broken so he claims the tears and shows me LIFE.

So to my family I am done smiling when inside I am dying!
To my friends a laugh might not be near!
And to the one who has hurt me, my strong and full heart are out of reach

People hurt you then try to explain as if you explain helps them to realize your FAKE love is still there, and to the people who get hurt fight back! well I am tired of fighting the world and the one I LOVE , so i come before in humility , truly sorry, upset and confused, but I AM SORRY, I LOVE YOU ! and that will never change

No comments:

Post a Comment